The PDF forms located on the page below are designed to be printed.
To find the fillable versions, follow the link below. The fillable versions at the link below can be downloaded and filled out on any computer, but are not designed to be printed out.
Fillable Forms for Telehealth PC-CARE – Fillable, non-printable versions
PC-CARE Forms in Spanish – Find individual forms in Spanish here. If you are being trained in PC-CARE, you will have access to the full Spanish Supplemental Materials.
Handouts & Forms for PC-CARE — For Providers
- PC-CARE Client Log – Documentation
- Trainees: Fill out a PC-CARE Client Log every time you finish a client, then e-mail it to your Primary Trainer. Primary Trainers review and submit your logs to the PC-CARE Training Team for certification. Trainers must submit six completed Client Logs to the PC-CARE Admin Team as part of the process of becoming a certified trainer.
- PC-CARE Satisfaction Survey (English)
- PC-CARE Satisfaction Survey (Spanish)
- 12-Minute PC-CARE Coding Sheet (PRE and POST)
- PC-CARE Flyer: What Is PC-CARE?
- PC-CARE Syllabus: 6 Weeks
- WACB 0-2 (Ages 0-2 ONLY)
- Family Life Questionnaire
- Daily CARE Weekly Handout
- PC-CARE Graduation Certificate – Printable
- PC-CARE Graduation Certificate – Fillable (do not print)
- All Session Coding Sheets – Printable
- Click here to find Fillable Individual Coding Sheets – Fillable (do not print)
PRIDE & Daily CARE — For Parents
- PRIDE Skills Handout
- The How & Why of Daily CARE: For Younger Children
- The How & Why of Daily CARE: For Older Children
Pre-Treatment Behavior Didactics (Stress, Trauma & Difficult Behaviors) — Parent Handouts
- Babies & Toddlers (0-2) Trauma-Related Behaviors Handout
- Babies & Toddlers (0-2) Stress-Related Behaviors Handout
- Ages 2 to 5 Stress-Related Behaviors Handout
- Ages 2 to 5 Trauma-Related Behaviors Handout
- Ages 6 to 10 Trauma-Related Behaviors Handout
- Ages 6 to 10 Stress-Related Behaviors Handout
Session Strategies — Parent Handouts
- Session 1 Strategies to Manage Behavior
- Session 2 Strategies to Manage Behavior
- Session 3 Strategies to Manage Behavior
- Session 4 Strategies to Manage Behavior
- Session 5 Strategies to Manage Behavior
- Session 6 All Strategies to Manage Behavior & PRIDE
- Session 6: Problem Behaviors & Solutions Handout
Other Handouts & Forms for Parents
- Feeding Problems for Children
- Body Safety Rules (English)
- Body Safety Rules (Spanish)
- Developmental Milestones for Ages 0-3
The UC Davis CAARE Center is funded by the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (SM63268). The views and opinions of authors expressed in this (document, product, web site) do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).