Fillable Forms for PC-CARE
Before you get started, check out this instructional video from Dr Brandi Hawk on providing PC-CARE via telehealth.
For Fillable PC-CARE Forms in Spanish, click here.
For Printable (non-fillable) PC-CARE forms, click here.
These fillable PDFs can be downloaded and filled out on the computer. It is not recommended to print out fillable forms. For PDF forms that can be printed, please use the printable versions located here.
Please Note: In order to complete and save fillable forms, you will need to do so in the free Adobe Acrobat reader.
Downloadable Excel file with graphs. Screenshare these graphs with clients/caregivers to show their progress.
Trainees: Fill out a PC-CARE Client Log every time you finish a client, then e-mail it to your Primary Trainer. Primary Trainers review and submit your logs to the PC-CARE Training Team for certification. Trainers must submit six completed Client Logs to the PC-CARE Admin Team as part of the process of becoming a certified trainer.
Daily CARE Fillable
WACB Forms and Measures Fillable
- WACB 0-2 Fillable
- WACB N Fillable
- Spanish WACB 0-2 Fillable
- Spanish WACB N Fillable
- ECTSS Trauma Symptom Measure Fillable
- CATS Trauma Symptom Measure Fillable
- Family Life Questionnaire Fillable
- PC-CARE Satisfaction Survey – English Fillable (formerly the “TAI”)
- PC-CARE Satisfaction Survey – Spanish Fillable (formerly the “TAI”)
- Talking About Treatment form – Fillable; for biological/birth parents
- Talking About Treatment – Resource Parents Fillable
Coding Sheets Fillable
If printing coding sheets, do not print the fillable forms. Use the printable version here.
- 12 Minutes Coding Sheet Pre & Post
- Coding Sheet Session 1
- Coding Sheet Session 2
- Coding Sheet Session 3
- Coding Sheet Session 4
- Coding Sheet Session 5
- Coding Sheet – Follow-up Session
Strategies Questionnaires Fillable
- Session 1: Using Strategies at Home
- Session 2: Using Strategies at Home
- Session 3: Using Strategies at Home
- Session 4: Using Strategies at Home
- Session 5: Using Strategies at Home
- Session 6: Strategies Learned – What worked?