PC-CARE Learning Center
Volunteer Acting Opportunity, 10/10/2022
- Does your child love to act and “play pretend” characters?
- Would you & your child like to be part of a fun and engaging online learning platform to help other parents, children, and families learn PC-CARE skills?
If these apply to you, please sign up by contacting Deanna Boys with the info below, and save the date for our PC-CARE Learning Center Filming Session!
WHEN: Monday October 10th 2022,
4:00 to 6:00PM
WHERE: UC Davis CAARE Center
3671 Business Drive, Sacramento CA
WHO: Any parent & child age 1-10 years old
TO SIGN UP: Contact Deanna Boys by email via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 732-8963
- All caregiver & child dyads are welcome! Feel free to invite friends and neighbors.
- Parent and child must attend the filming session together and sign a release form for the filming.
- Food, snacks, and water will be provided.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity to be part of an online community project that will help other parents & children.