Subscribe to the PC-CARE Listserv to be notified when the next Phase I of training goes live!
- Free PC-CARE Training!
- Thanks for a NCTSI and SAMHSA-funded training grant, we are able to offer free PC-CARE training to some U.S.-based providers for the next 5 years. We will also be developing an online “PC-CARE Learning Center” which will include training resources and web courses for PC-CARE providers, trainers, caregivers, and paraprofessionals learning a variation of PC-CARE called “PC-CARE Toolbox.”
- FREE TRAINING APPLICATION:
- PC-CARE Training – “Calls Only” option
- Does your agency have a PC-CARE In-House Trainer? We can support them while they train within your agency! Sign up for this option to have your trainees join a UC Davis cohort for the weekly calls portion of Phase 2 training. They’ll have access to UC Davis training materials including the full digital PC-CARE manual, sample case client videos, coding and coaching worksheets, and coding practice videos. We will work them for 7 weeks of Phase 2, then your In-House trainer does the rest!
- Copy+paste this link: https://marketplace.ucdavis.edu/C21642_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=344
PC-CARE Training Phase I – On Zoom
- Upcoming Phase 1 dates:
- May 10 & 11, 2022 (9am-12:30pm PST)
- August 2 & 3, 2022 (12:30-4pm PST)
- November 1 & 2, 2022 (9am-12:30pm PST)
- February 7 & 8, 2023 (12:30-4pm PST)
- May 2 & 3, 2023 (9am-12:30pm PST)
- August 1 & 2, 2023 (12:30-4pm PST)
- If you have already registered for Phase I, Enter Here (requires password)
- If you have completed Phase I and registered for Phase II, Enter Here (requires password)
(copy and paste this secure address in your browser)
Interested in becoming a
Certified PC-CARE Trainer?
If you have completed Phase I and II of training, the Certified PC-CARE Trainer training is FREE for PC-CARE Providers who are eligible to train others. Click the link below to fill out the application.
If you have more questions about getting trained to provide PC-CARE, please email our training co-ordinator.
Training Coordinator: Lindsay Armendariz (nee Forte) email@example.com
The UC Davis CAARE Center is funded by the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (SM63268). The views and opinions of authors expressed in this (document, product, web site) do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).