How to Retrieve the PCIT Webcourse Certificate
Reminder: Completing the PCIT Webcourse does not certify anyone to provide PCIT services! Completing the webcourse is only the first step before starting the full PCIT training with a certified trainer.
Account Creation Troubleshooting: If you do not receive the account confirmation email for the webcourse, you can try creating a new account with a non-Gmail address, or email Lindsay and Aubrey to manually confirm your account. Lindsay: email@example.com Aubrey: firstname.lastname@example.org
The “resume” feature is not active on this webcourse and the webcourse does not track your progress. If completing the course on different days, be sure to make note of the last slide you were on. You can manually navigate to the last slide you were on.
Retrieving your PCIT Webcourse Certificate
If you encounter difficulties retrieving your PCIT Webcourse certificate PDF, please make sure you are logging into https://pcitwebcourse.pcit.ucdavis.edu, then try the following:
Step 1. Make sure that you have completed both post-test evaluations: The Participant Evaluation, and the Web Course Evaluation. The most common reason that a webcourse certificate is not yet accessible is that both post-test evaluations have not yet been completed.
The webcourse certificate will not be available until both evals have been completed with at least 80%.
Step 2. Navigate to the main menu of the PCIT webcourse where you can view the modules of the webcourse and click the words “Course Certificate” at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of Topic 2, below the Module PDF’s
- Click the grey text “Course Certificate” (see screenshots below)
- You will be taken to another screen to download the PDF. Click the button that says “View certificate”.
- A confirmation pop-up window will ask you to verify that you have completed all of the 10 hour webcourse. Click “Yes” to receive a PDF download of your certificate.
If the above steps do not work, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3. Make sure your browser is updated to the most recent version
- Use a browser such as Chrome or Firefox rather than Internet Explorer
- Go to your browser settings and clear your Cookies (be sure to know your password in advance as this may clear your password to the webcourse)
- Restart your computer and browser
- Try again starting at Step 1