How to Retrieve the PCIT Webcourse Certificate
Reminder: Completing the PCIT Webcourse does not enable a trainee to provide PCIT services (according to the National PCIT Guidelines) but it is a very helpful resource. We require our trainees to complete the course as one factor of their complete PCIT training.
If you do not receive the account confirmation email for the webcourse, you can try creating a new account with a non-Gmail address, or email Lindsay and Aubrey to manually confirm your account. Please also note that the “resume” feature is not active on this webcourse, but you can manually navigate to the last slide you were on.
If you encounter difficulties retrieving your PCIT Webcourse certificate PDF, please make sure you are logging into https://pcitwebcourse.pcit.ucdavis.edu, then try the following.
- Make sure that you have completed both post-test evaluations: The Participant Evaluation, and the Web Course Evaluation. The webcourse certificate will not be available until both evals have been completed with at least 80%.
- If you have completed Step 1 with 80%, proceed to Step 2.
- Navigate to the main menu of the PCIT webcourse where you can view the modules of the webcourse
- Scroll to the bottom of Topic 2, below the Module PDF’s
- Click the grey text “Course Certificate”
- Confirm completion of the webcourse
- You will be taken to another screen to download the PDF.
- If Step 2 does not work, proceed to Step 3.
- Make sure your browser is updated to the most recent version
- Use a browser such as Chrome or Firefox rather than Internet Explorer
- Go to your browser settings and clear your Cookies (be sure to know your password in advance as this may clear your password to the webcourse)
- Restart your computer and browser
- Try again starting at Step 1