Spanish PCIT Coalition
The UCD PCIT Spanish Coalition is a collaborative, voluntary group of PCIT coaches who work with Spanish-speaking families. We have over 150 members representing various states, backgrounds, PCIT experiences, and we’re always looking for more participants. We would love for you to join us!
Here are the fun facts:
- Monthly Conference Calls (every 2nd Monday of the month at 10AM, PST) to help guide and support clinicians develop confidence in coaching PCIT en Español
- Learn and share about PCIT news happening around you
- Work closely with UC Davis to have all PCIT forms properly adapted to Spanish via teams that translate, edit, ensure cultural congruence, as well as grammar & style, so that they can be actively used with Spanish-speaking families
To join the PCIT Spanish Coalition, please email the PCIT Spanish Coalition Chair, Veronica Chavez Hernandez, LMFT: email@example.com
- PCIT en Español Forms
- Subscribe to the Spanish PCIT Listserv: Please email AubJohnson@ucdavis.edu to join the Spanish PCIT Listserv
Upcoming PCIT Community Events, Trainings, Workshops for Spanish-speaking trainers and clients
The Power of Play community event: Saturday, June 1st – Hosted by First 5 LA PCIT and Los Angeles County in Belvedere Park in East Los Angeles
- Contact: Please email Veronica Chavez at: firstname.lastname@example.org for interest in participating or for ideas!
- Event Link: https://dmh.lacounty.gov/event/the-power-of-play-june-1-2019/