Getting Trained in PC-CARE
- In 2021 we had the first annual PC-CARE Summit!
- Recordings of the summit are available here: March 9th 2021 PC-CARE Summit
- Check the Upcoming Presentations page for Phase I Trainings
- If you have already registered for Phase I, Enter Here (requires password)
- If you have completed Phase I and registered for Phase II, Enter Here (requires password)
- Training Coordinator: Lindsay Armendariz (nee Forte) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media & Web Coordinator: Aubrey Johnson email@example.com
Phase I of PC-CARE
Subscribe to the PC-CARE Listserv to be notified when the next Phase I goes live. Register for the next Phase I here:
Next Training: July 21st and 22nd, 2021 on Zoom
If you have already completed or are registered for Phase I of PC-CARE Training and are interested in on-going training, follow the link to our Marketplace.
If you completed Phase I of PC-CARE Training at our PC-CARE Skill Building Workshops, you may be interested in on-going training in PC-CARE. Phase II is available in our Marketplace!
If you have more questions about getting trained to provide PC-CARE, please email our training coordinator:
Lindsay Forte Armendariz at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UC Davis CAARE Center is funded by the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (SM63268). The views and opinions of authors expressed in this (document, product, web site) do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).